Hive World Terra

Crimson Fists II: Volcane by Hulls Raven

The second of Hulls Raven's four stories containing the Crimson Fists. This time, the Crimson Fists encounter the Night Lords Chaos Space Marines.

Rating: 5.0 from 2 votes, Reviews: 2

Review this story

1: Chapter One

The Crimson Fists face the Night Lords Chaos Space Marines while aiding the Imperial Guard, under the control of Commissar Fenerson.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

2: Chapter Two

The Crimson Fists' battle against the Night Lords gets closer and more personal.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

3: Chapter Three

The battle enters the cathedral, but how will the Crimson Fists fare against the Night Lords in close quarters?

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

4: Chapter Four

With communications unable to get to the Captain, how will the assault on the cathedral go?

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

5: Chapter Five

In their continued defence of Volcane, Syakotus and his Crimson Fists begin to cleanse the power plant, while help arrives from a friendly source.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

6: Chapter Six

While cleansing the power plant, which the Chaos Worshippers are lothe to give up, Captain Syakotus is forced to face the Night Lord Cravex in a combat he may not easily win.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

7: Chapter Seven

After his battle, Captain Syakotus has a strange encounter with a sphere of light, while Chaplain Quornas ponders the future of the mission.

Rating: 5.0 from 1 votes, Reviews: 1