Hive World Terra

Battle for Hive Hargon by Commissar-General

A story of Lord-General Julian Montego's defence of Hive Hargon in a Hive Siege, following both the Lord-General and Corporal Callus of the Kazarkanian 207th Assault Infantry Division in their battle against the Orks on the Hive world

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

Review this story

Prologue: Hive Siege

The Govenor of Hive Horgan assess the situation, before calling in the might of the Imperial Guard, led by the Lord-General.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

1: Callus

As the Hive Siege begins, Corporal Callus and his troops celebrate the fact that they're on temporary leave, until they're needed to continue the God-Emperor's fight in the horrors of war.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

2: The Trenches

When they are called to battle, Corporal Callus and his men are caught in the trenches, fighting the Orks in ways that only Guardsmen know how. Meanwhile, the Lord-General's defencive plan doesn't meet the expectations of the Planetary Governor.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

3: Memories

As the retreating troops fail to fall back quick enough, Corporal Callus is caught by the consequences, causing his life to flash before his eyes.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

4: The Walking Dead

After his flash back, Corporal Callus unknowingly awakes in an area known as 'Quarantined Zone 44' and is forced to fight his way out against the local inhabitants, along with his troops.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

5: Reinforcements

Having been arrested for being in Quarantine Area 44, Corporal Callus and his men are stuck in the Precinct Prison. Will they ever see the war again, or will they be stuck at the mercy of the local Commissar?

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

6: On the Run

As Corporal Callus and his crew make their escape from Quarantined Zone 44, Colonel Hawk of the Kazarkanian takes to the battle field to lead the troops against the Ork attackers.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

7: Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Fire

Corporal Callus and his troops finally emerge from Quarantine Zone 44, only to be confronted by an Ork battle line.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

8: Sewers

Corporal Callus and his men are assigned to patrol the Hive's sewers, while the main Imperial Guard defence force has slowly been pushed back by the Orks. Meanwhile, the Planetary Govenor takes matters in to his own hands to ensure his own survival.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

9: Massacre at Liberation Square

Colonel Hawk leads his men in the defence of Liberation Square, holding back the onslaught of Orks through weight of numbers and strategic choke-points. What he doesn't realise, though, is that the Planetary Govenor is ready to put his own plan in to action.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

10: Assassins in the Night

Callus, having survived the attack on Liberation Square, relaxes on his off-duty days. The Planetary Governor has no similar thoughts, though, and fights back against the 'Gonslaves Heresy'.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

11: Chapter 11

As the 'Gonslaves Heresy' continues, Corporal Callus attempts to reunite his men with the Kazarkanian lines. The Planetary Govenor, however, does not have such good luck.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

12: Chapter 12

The Planetory Govenor's scheme comes to an unplanned end, while Corporal Callus and the Kazarkanians storm the Govenor's tower.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

13: Chapter 13

With the Colonel escaping in the Govenor's craft, the Lord-General dead, and the Ork onslaught continuing, Corporal Callus is forced to take command of the remaining forces.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

14: Chapter 14

The war is looking bad for Corporal Callus and his troops. The reinforcements have still not arrived, and the Orks are still breaching the walls. Will the Orks overrun the Hive first, or will the Imperial Navy arrive to save what is left of the planet?

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

15: Epilogue

The battle may be over, but is the war ever won?

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0