Hive World Terra

Dark Fields by Commissar-General

Major James de la Bautista is captain of the PDF on Salarnos Epzilon. Normally a quiet policing job, it becomes much more onerous when an Inquisitor visits the planet.

Rating: 4.0 from 1 votes, Reviews: 1

Review this story

1: Chapter I

Major James de la Bautista of the PDF heads to the local Arbites precinct station to meet the newly arrived Inquisitor.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

2: Chapter II

The Bee family, owners of a farm on the agri-world of Salarnos Epzilon, take a shipment of lasguns to scare off the local youths. Unbeknownst to them, the delivery contains more than they ordered.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

3: Chapter III

After the murder at the Bee's farm, the Major and the Inquisitor chase the bodies to the local morgue. Will they arrive in time, or will the bodies have moved on by the time they get there?

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

4: Chapter IV

Having cleared the morgue, the Inquisitor believes a threat still exists, as one of the bodies is unaccounted for. What they find as they leave the morgue is not what the Major hoped for.

Rating: 0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

5: Chapter V

Heading for the spaceport, only the Inquisitor and the Major are left from the original team. But when they get to the spaceport, Major Bautista finds that, in the end, all is not as it once seemed.

Rating: 4.0 from 1 votes, Reviews: 1