Hive World Terra

Warhammer 40,000 Universe

Pages (2): 1 [ 2 ]
Pursuit by Commissar-General

Captain Kirkland, of the Alvarian 61st Noblebloods, has just tasted battle for the first time. Running for his life, he thinks the Orks will kill him, but his fate is even worse than that...

Started: Unknown (Completed)

Rating: 0.0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

Reunion by Brannick

Jonas lives with a foster family on Ganthis V. After his life is changed by an incident on private property, what will he think of the father he has never known? The father who the other children claim is a heretic?

Started: Unknown (Completed)

Rating: 0.0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

The Rise of Gorok Gorz - Ambush by Kevin Francomb

This is an extract from The Rise of Gorok Gorz, which is a work in progress.

Started: Unknown (Completed)

Rating: 3.0 from 1 votes, Reviews: 1

The Soul of Caledan by Christopher Wellens

Varlas Caledan, Son of Erloff Caledan, was a Daemon Hunter. The Caledan Family had been for nearly a Millenia. Unlike the Inquisition, though, House Caledan were not Sanctioned Hunters and to make matters worse nearly all of them were Un-sanctioned Psykers.

Started: Unknown

Rating: 0.0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

Trials of the Supplicor by Brannick

According to Brannick ""This story was written as an entrant to the Imperial-Literature.net 'Calling All The Heroes' contest. The conditions were that you had to write a story featuring one of the 'known' characters from a G-W based game." Not being one to go for a boring story, Trials of the Supplicor follows Kthelmir in his snowy mission for Warmaster Abaddon.

Started: 06/03/06 (Completed)

Rating: 0.0 from 0 votes, Reviews: 0

Pages (2): 1 [ 2 ]